Glass Nutsche Filter
Glass Nutsche Filter
Chemicals and API are frequently processed as powders so that a crystallization of the solution after the reaction takes place and subsequently separation of solid and liquid materials becomes necessary.
For such applications SuperTM offers high-quality filters for pilot plant facilities R & D Labs and for application in kilo labs as per their requirements of whether their primary purpose to clarify the liquid or to remove solids by filtration. depending on solid particles in slurry different volumes of filter cake volume and filtrate is provided.
Nutch filter can be designed as per client’s process and GMP requirements
- The most crucial part is to remove solids and filter cloth from top glass part. Our design is user’s friendly such that top cover can be easily removed and fixed by operator
- Filter cloth fixing is such that to change filter cloth, bottom part does require to dismantle or lower. It can be fixed or removed from top part only to make it maintenance and user-friendly
- If process requirement needs to have agitation and, will also offer top ss PTFE sleeved scrapper stirrer which can be operated manually or by the electrical motor .
- To make it and large side nozzle can also be provided so that after scrapping cake from side nozzle cake cal be removed
- Considering modular approach we also give transfer pump and skid mounted motor as per ours
- The contact parts are always 3.3 expansion borosilicate glass and PTFE
The equipment is designed in such a way that it can be easily dismantled for cleaning according to GMP regulations. The dissipative PTFE is approved by FDA regulation too.
Applications of Glass Nutsche Filters
- Acidic and other corrosive Media Filtration
- Light Sensitive Product Filtration
- Vacuum Filtration
Competitive Advantages of the product
- Superior technical solution
- No metal in contact with the product
- Movable skid on wheels
- Comfortable handling
- Easy cleaning
- Quick harvesting using top easily removable cover
- Simple substitution of the filter cloth
- Connection for Feed, Solvent for Wash, ventilation/ nitrogen on the top cover etc.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Smooth, pore-free surface
- Catalytic inertness
- No effect on odor and taste
- Physiological acceptability